Monday, January 2, 2012

Purple: How I Love Thee

Today I decided to get out of my neutral rut, and pull out my favorite color: purple. I haven't felt very colorful lately. Plus, I still have the stitches in my hand from my carpal tunnel surgery. Luckily the stitches come out Wednesday. I wasn't sure what I wanted to pair with the purple, so I went for a coral-ish color. I don't own any coral eyeshadows, so I had to mix pink and orange to make the color. Please excuse the hat in the picture. What better way to remedy dirty hair and laziness than with a hat? Haha.

Dang I look like a snob here.






Products Used:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX JEP in Milk
MUFE 92
MAC Pink Opal Pigment (inner corner highlight)
Orange, Yellow, and Skin tone colors from 88 matte palette
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation in Soft Beige #50
MAC MSFN in Medium
MAC Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20
Revlon Instant Age Rewind under eye concealer in Light
NYX Peach blush
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
MAC Moon River mineralized blush (cheek highlight)

Lips:
MAC Tendertone in Purring
MAC She Loves Candy lipgloss


Please let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. Your eyes look amazing!! Coral and purple... is there a better color combination??? I don't think so! This is a beautiful look! And I totally rock hats all the time haha. I hope your hand feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete