Friday, January 6, 2012

Upcoming: Sneek Peek!

I have quite a bit of homework to do (a paper) yuck! I was hoping I would have enough time to play with my new goodies today, but I didn't. I may play around tonight. Anyway, this post is just a sneek peek of two purchases I made recently. I will have a review/swatches and a look for both purchases. Also, I'm still waiting for my indie pigment order to arrive so I can start my tropical bird series. Here's a sneek peek of what I'll be reviewing, swatching, and doing looks for....

Yes, that is the Sugarpill Burning Heart quad!
The new Makeup Geek eyeshadows!
I know there are a million reviews/swatches for the Sugarpill Burning Heart quad, but I'm going to add to it. I've been wanting this quad FOREVER, but it has always been out of stock. I finally got it! I'm also excited about the makeup geek eyeshadows. I've heard good things about them, and I can't wait to try out the colors I got; especially the matte olive green aka Dirty Martini. It is gorgeous! Looks, reviews, and swatches will be up soon! I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend! <3<3

1 comment:

  1. You got MakeupGeek shadows??? I can't wait to see a look with them!!! Especially the olive color! Now you got me all excited!

    ReplyDelete