Tuesday, January 10, 2012

*Tropical Bird Series* Macaw

Finally! I am starting my tropical bird series. There will be a total of 9 birds in the series, so 9 looks you will get! My mother-in-law has a Macaw that she rescued about a month or so ago. Her name is Lulu. She is completely gorgeous and HUGE! As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to do makeup inspired by her. So, here is my interpretation of Lulu.

This is Lulu.


Yes, I only did one eye. The black lines in the inner corner represent the black feathers that are on her face. They almost look like zebra stripes on her. She has a lot of color, so I just went for it haha. I did not have any plans at all when I started this. I just started adding colors and this is how it turned out. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I don't hate it so that's good. Anyway, I hope you like.

Products Used:
Truth or Dare Cosmetics Lime-Aid
Truth or Dare Cosmetics Oops
MAC Chrome Yellow
Makeup Geek Peacock
Sugarpill Love +
Sugarpill Flamepoint
NYX White

No comments:

Post a Comment