Wednesday, January 25, 2012

*Tropical Bird Series* Sun Conure

Here's the second look in my tropical bird series. This look is based off of Tequila, a sun conure. She is also one of my mother-in-law's birds. I have nicknamed her diva because of her attitude. If she is not the first one you give attention to when you walk in the house she turns her back to you and "yells" at you. She is definitely a sweetheart, but has a killer attitude. I love her and her colors. I made this look a little more wearable than my last look in the series. Some may not wear this out because of the colors, but I definitely would. Please excuse the eyeliner. My gel liner is starting to dry out so it doesn't glide on as easily as it used to. Speaking of. Would anyone like to recommend a gel liner? I've used MAC blacktrack fluidline, Wet'n'Wild gel liner, Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner, and Physician's Formula gel liner. The one I'm using now is the Maybelline. I'm open to any price range. I just need to find a good one that doesn't dry out after a few months and glides on smooth.

This is Tequila

Products Used:
Sugarpill Burning Heart quad (Butter Cupcake, Flamepoint, Love +)
MAC Soft Brown
MAC Solar White
NYX Mermaid Green
Revlon Matte Vintage Lace
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Covet
Wet'n'Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette (for blue in water line)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blue
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in black

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The color combo is completely amazing! And I sure do love some nature inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete