Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Kiss Me~

I know I've been a bad blogger! These past couple weeks have been rough. But anyway. Here's a look I came up with yesterday. My day started out with minimal makeup. I just had on mascara, foundation, blush, and lipstick. I got bored and decided to play, and this is what I came up with.... Let me know what you think of the shape I made.

Please excuse my chapped, flakey lips


Products Used:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Painterly Paintpot
Truth or Dare Cosmetics Kiss Me (lid)
Truth or Dare Cosmetics Girls Night (crease)
Truth or Dare Cosmetics Snow (highlight)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (in brows)
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black

Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Soft Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
NYX Peach blush
MAC Vanilla pigment

Lips:
NYX Pinky lip liner
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment