Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fierce Cut Crease

Hi all,

I was playing around today and decided to try the cut crease.....again. I usually don't have much luck at it because my hands aren't steady at all. I feel I was pretty successful with this look. I was in the mood for something more dramatic than what I usually wear during the day (although I don't limit myself to certain looks). Hope you like and thanks for looking! SONJA!!! - I got more lip butters haha.


Products Used:

Eyes:
Truth or Dare Cosmetics "Fierce"
Wet'n'Wild Black from Greed palette
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner Blackest Black
Revlon Matte Vintage Lace
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
MAC Vanilla Pigment

Lips:
EOS Strawberry Sorbet lip balm :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This shape is incredible. It really is fierce. I think the eyeshadow color I'm most scared of is red. But it looks gorgeous on you here. And you have to show me the new colors you got!

    ReplyDelete