Friday, January 27, 2012

Meet Roza!

Last weekend my husband and I went to a friend's house to hang out. Our friend Roza has been wanting me to do her makeup for her for a while now. She has also agreed to be my model for upcoming shoots with photographers that I have been speaking with. I love the shape of her eyes. She has the perfect almond shape to them. She wanted a dark, smokey type eye so that's what I did. She doesn't wear much makeup at all; especially eye makeup. She usually wears mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and lipstick. This was different for her but she loved it! At first I was worried about her eye shape because I've never worked on anyone with the shape of her eyes. I found her eye shape to be one of the easiest to work on. I can't wait to do other looks on her. So, without further ado.... meet Roza.

This is how she normally does her makeup
This is after

I don't have a before picture of her. She didn't want me to take her picture with no makeup on. I used her foundation, her concealer, and a makeup palette she has from Victoria Secrets. She has the type of skin that is very sensitive and breaks out easily, so that's why we used her foundation and concealer. After using her foundation I think I may have to check it out. It's from Origins. It applied so smooth and did not streak at all. Although the colors of the eyeshadow were gorgeous, that palette had so much fallout and I regret using it. But her makeup turned out lovely, and she loved it so much. She said it made her want to get all dressed up and go somewhere. That definitely made me feel good!

Well, I hope you like the look. Definitely expect more looks with Roza!

No comments:

Post a Comment