Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teal: My Second Love

Just a quick post to show my eye of the day (EOTD). I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do today as I never am. I opened up my drawer and saw my MAC Teal pigment, so I went with it. I don't use this pigment a lot, but I should! So, here goes:

Ignore the hair. It is fading.


Because I like this pic
Funny face FTW

Products Used:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Delft Paintpot (it's drying out..boooo)
MAC Teal Pigment
28 Neutral Palette (brown, black, and highlight)
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow kit

Face:
MAC Select Moisturecover NW20
MAC MSFN in Medium
MAC Pink Swoon
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
MAC Vanilla Pigment

Lips:
MAC Shy Girl
Revlon Peach lipgloss (not sure which formula it is)


3 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty! Teal is right up there on my list too! For some reason, even though I already have tons, if I see a great teal or purple color (or royal blue), I just can't say no! It's an issue. I LOVE these black and white pictures! And does your hair have blue in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teals and purples! Yes, my hair has blue in it. It has faded quite a bit. I'm still trying to decide if I want to re-do it when I re-do the brown/black.

    ReplyDelete