Friday, January 6, 2012

Burning Heart: Red and Purple

Two posts in one day! Go me! Haha. Anyway, with my Razorbacks playing in the background (Woo Pig Sooie!) I decided to play with my Sugarpill Cosmetics Burning Heart quad that I received in the mail yesterday. I was going to use all of the colors and make a sunset inspired look, but I decided to do something a little different. Please excuse my hair! It is dirty so I pulled it back. It's also night time, so I took all pictures with flash.

Had to Represent!

Products Used:

Eyes:
Sugarpill Burning Heart quad Love + and Poison Plum
Revlon Matte Vintage Lace (highlight)
MAC Dazzlelight (highlight)
Wet'n'Wild Greed Palette matte black
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner in Blackest Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC Select Moisturecover NW20
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
MAC Vanilla Pigment

Lips:
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Darling
MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you think! <3


2 comments:

  1. Love the shape! Love the color placement! The "represent" made me laugh haha. How do you like the palette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the palette so far. I haven't messed with the orange or yellow yet, but I will soon haha.

    ReplyDelete