Monday, August 20, 2012

Glitter Love and a Burning Heart

If you can't tell by the title I decided to try glitter brows for the first time yesterday. I didn't get them completely even, but I was pretty happy with the result. I don't have a lot of glitter anymore because I don't use it as much as I did. I ended up using a no name glitter that I have and it worked perfectly. So, let's get on with the photos.....


Filled in with UD 24/7 "Lust" and Sugarpill "Poison Plum" before the glitter
With the glitter


No watermark but I love this angle
I don't have any full face pics of this look although I did wear this all day yesterday. I even went to the store in this makeup. I don't get bothered by people's stares or funny looks beause of my makeup. I always do something bright so I'm used to it. I went with purple glitter brows because I wanted to use Sugarpill's Burning Heart Quad, and purple is my favorite color ;)

Products Used

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo eye pencil "Milk"
Sugarpill "Poison Plum"
Sugarpill "Flamepoint"
Sugarpill "Buttercupcake"
NYX White
UD 24/7 glide-on eye pencil "Flipside" (waterline)
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

Brows
UD 24/7 glide-on eye pencil "Lust"
Sugarpill "Poison Plum"
DUO eyelash glue
No Name Purple Glitter

Have you tried glitter brows? What did you think of them? Would you try glitter brows if you haven't already? 




No comments:

Post a Comment