Follow by Email

Friday, September 7, 2012

Quick look using Glamour Doll Eyes

Hi all,

I'm trying to get back into this blogging thing since starting back to school. I'm working on it! I haven't had any makeup on my face in about a week. Yesterday was the first day I put anything on my face. I've pretty much lost my inspiration and am tired of doing the same looks over and over again. Hopefully the look I have coming up for my Tropical Bird Series will give me my inspiration back. Anyway, here's the look I wore yesterday.

 
Products Used:
 
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Painterly Paintpot
GDE "Dirty Jeans" on lid
GDE "Dino Spotz" in crease
GDE "Olivia Green" lower lash line
Heartbreaker Cosmetics "At Last" highlight
L'Oreal Voluminous Definition mascara
E.L.F. cream liner
UD 24/7 in "Perversion"
 
Face:
Maybelline BB Cream  "Light/Medium"
MAC Select Moisturecover "NW20"
MAC MSF Natural "Medium"
Rimmel Natural Bronzer "Sun Light"
NARS "Deep Throat"
 
Lips:
OCC Lip Tar "Memento"
 
 
Do you own any GDE shadows? Which ones are your favorite(s)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment