Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Get Smoked

Hi all! Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. No excuses. I have tons more looks coming and a few reviews. This past weekend I picked up the new Smoked palette from Urban Decay. I love a smokey eye so I knew this palette would be perfect for me. I have done two looks so far using this palette; one is neutral and the other is a darker look. I did not swatch this palette because there are several swatches of it out there. I did take a few pics of the palette, however. This palette comes with 10 colors, 5 of them are new, a travel size primer potion (in the new bottle!), and a full size 24/7 pencil in perversion (which I absolutely LOVE!!!)

I love how this one has a zipper!
No flash
With flash
Now that you have an idea of what the palette looks like, on with the looks! This first look was done using UDPP, Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Barlust, Blackout, and Perversion.


The next look is using UDPP, Kinky, Freestyle, Loaded, Rockstar, Asphalt, and Blackout. I have full face pics of this look, too.
I has red in my hair :)

Well that's all of the picture overload, haha. I really do love this new palette. UD has re-formulated their eyeshadows and they are more creamy than they used to be. I love them. I definitely recommend this palette to anyone that loves a smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment