Friday, August 17, 2012

Smoldering Plum

Two posts in one day! OMGosh! I was about to put my face on when I saw a new post from Sonja . I was excited to see a new post from her. She mentioned a tag that has been going around called "how much does my face cost?" This tag involves adding up the prices of the products you use (excluding brushes) to find out how much your face costs. Since I was about to put on my makeup for the day, I decided to do this tag. So, here is my FOTD and let's just see how much it cost :)



The prices I have are from the places where I purchased my products. Some of the prices are differenct, especially for the drugstore items. For the most part, the products used are used on a daily basis. The only ones that change are my eyeshadows and lip products. I use the same brow products, primer, and mascara everyday. On to the cost:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation "Sand Beige" - $13.99
MAC Select Moisturecover "NW20" - $18
MAC MSF Natural "Medium" - $29
Rimmel Natural Bronzer "Sun Light" - $5.99
NYX blush "Peach" - $6.99
MAC pigment "Pink Opal" - $21

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - $18
Maybelline Color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze" - $6.99
L'Oreal 24hour Infallible eyeshadow "Bronzed Taupe" - $7.99
L'Oreal 24hour Infallible eyeshadow "Smoldering Plum" - $7.99
MUFE "92" - $19
Makeup Geek "Vanilla Bean" - $5.99
MAC "Yogurt" - $14.50
E.L.F. cream eyeliner "Black" - $3
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner "Perversion" - $18

Brows:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow "Medium Brown" - $7.99

Lips:
CoverGirl Lip Perfection "Darling" - $7.99
Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour gloss "Designer Label" - $6.99

Grand Total - 219.40!!

I have an expensive face, haha. I guess it's not that bad considering I use the same face products everyday except I'll change my blush. I guess it's a good thing I didn't use all MAC eyeshadows today, lol. Anyway, I would love to see what others' faces cost! I tag anyone that wants to do it! Hope you enjoyed seeing the cost of my face and my LOTD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment