Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh No! Brown Sugar

Hi lovelies! Two days in a row! Not bad, eh? Anyway, I decided to do another look using Truth or Dare Cosmetics since I've been slacking. Tody's look is pretty simple; neutral with a pop of color. Oh! Before I forget. If you lovelies like MAC's Green Brown pigment then you will love ToD's Brown Sugar. They are almost twins which means it's a good dupe ;) and quite a bit cheaper! Brown Sugar could also kinda be a dupe for MAC's Club eyeshadow, but it's more brown where Club is more red. Anywho. On with the look.

Look at those sparkles!!

Products Used:
ToD Perfect Primer
ToD Brown Sugar (lid and crease)
ToD Oh No! (lower lash line and lower water line)
MUG Vanilla Bean (highlight)
E.L.F. cream liner
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
ToD Kiss Me (blush)


Do you see what I mean about Brown Sugar and Green Brown pigment? Pretty similar. Well, thank you for looking and as always, CC  is always welcome. If you have any type of requests or looks that you would like to see me do then feel free to let me know! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

~Muah, Toshia~

No comments:

Post a Comment