Monday, December 26, 2011

Update and Belated Merry Christmas!

So, I'm typing with one hand right now. I am 5 days post surgery and get to take my bandage off tomorrow. I am so happy about that. Having carpal tunnel surgery on your dominant hand is really a pain in the arse. Needless to say, I haven't done my makeup in a week. I'm not ambidextrous, so makeup just wasn't happening. I can use my hand more now, so I'm ready to get back to blogging and doing my makeup. I already have a look planned. I will be doing a look based on my mother-in-law's macaw Lulu. She is so gorgeous, but so big!
This is Lulu
She also has another bird that is gorgeous, and she is a sun conure. I am always inspired by Tequila when I go over there because of her gorgeous colors.
This is Tequila. She is a diva!
Anyway, a look inspired by Lulu will be coming up within the week. I may try a look based on Tequila, as well. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it). If not, I hope you had a happy holiday. Did everyone get what they wanted? My daughter was definitely spoiled this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment