Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Had Me At Hello

Yes, original name, I know. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do tonight, and I remembered that I haven't really used this palette much since I bought it. So, I pulled it out and went for it. I used the right side of the palette, and used each color as the palette says. This will be my last blog post for a bit because I'm having carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow on my right hand. Yes, I'm right-handed. It really sucks. So, I wanted to play in my makeup one last time since it will be a bit before I can do it again. Hope you like it.







Products Used:
Wet'n'Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette (right side)
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner (black)
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
MAC MSFN Medium
NYX Peach blush
MAC Vanilla pigment (highlight)
Rimmel Natural bronzer Sunlight (contour)
Evil Shades deviant lipstick Ardour  Buy It Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment