Monday, December 19, 2011

Bling, Bling

Just a quick post showing a look I did tonight. I had to write a paper for school before my break started (tomorrow). When I finished it I decided to go play with my makeup. I only did one eye and did not do my face, so that's why you are only getting to see one eye. I thought of this earlier while I was writing my paper. Constructive Criticism is welcome. Oh, and I know my eyeliner is a little "bumpy." I was shaking.

This last picture is blurred on purpose so you can see the gorgeousness that is MAC's 3D Silver glitter.

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Wet'n'Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette (turquoise on right side for crease and water line)
MAC Carbon (base on lid and lower lashline)
MAC 3D Silver glitter
Revlon Vintage Lace (highlight)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
Maybelline One by One mascara

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness lady, that is some amazing glitter! How did you get it to show up so well?? Teach me your ways! And I love the turquoise on your waterline! I always feel weird putting color there but I always love it on everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the pictures at night. I put a tissue over the flash and used the macro setting. I'm guessing that the flash brought out the colors in the glitter.

    ReplyDelete