Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tropical Bird Series: Lory

I've finally decided to continue my Tropical Bird Series. Next on my list is the Lory. The Lory is parrot from Australia with a unique, brush-like tongue. Their tongues are used to be able to drink nectar and pollen. While searching for pictures of the Lory I saw many dfferent color combinations. I decided to find one that was very colorful. Most Lories have red as their main color, so that's the route I decided to go. Here was my inspiration picture:

 
Here is my inspiration from this beautiful bird:
 
Products Used:
NYX JEP "Milk"
Sugarpill "Love +"
Sugarpill "Flamepoint"
Sugarpill "Buttercupcake"
ToD "Lilith"
Random green from 88 matte palette
 
 
Do you have a favorite tropical bird? If so, what is it? Next in my series will be the Toucan.
 

 
Thank you for reading,
~Toshia~

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete