Monday, July 9, 2012

A Couple Looks

I didn't want to throw these next pics in the same post as my last one, so I decided to do a separate post for them. I've been doing my makeup off and on, but I haven't been photographing it other than with my phone from time-to-time. The first look is an idea I came up with yesterday and decided to play around last night. Mostly MAC products were used in this look, so if you want to know a specific color, just ask!

I just stuck the eyelashes on so they weren't glued down except for in the middle.

Today's Look *Rockstar Diva and Red Rum*

Today's look is using Truth or Dare Cosmetics. I haven't really done a look using her products in a while, and I feel bad about it because I'm a promoter for ToD. Anyway, here is the look for today.



Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ToD Perfect Primer
ToD Red Rum (lid)
ToD Diva (crease, lower lashline)
ToD Rock Star (inner crease, lower lashline)
ToD Snow (brow and inner corner higlight)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Rimmel Kohl pencil in White
E.L.F. Cream liner in Black
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
NYX Peach blush
MAC Hot Gossip lipstick

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment