Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's all about the drama.... & glitter!

I was bored tonight, as always. I decided to go to my makeup desk and just sit there for a minute. I knew I wanted to do something with glitter, but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do. I went through my glitter stash and found a red/burgandy glitter that I've never used. I'm not sure where it's from because it's in a sample jar with no name. I got it as an extra in a makeup swap once. Anyway, I decided to go kind of dramatic since I was going to use that color glitter. It isn't anything fancy schmancy, but I liked it.


I only did one eye as you can see, but I would definitely do a dark, vampy lip with this look if I did the entire face. I know that a lot of people prefer nude with such a dramatic eye, but I think a dark lip would look amazing with this. How would you wear this look?

Products Used:
Black e/s in Wet'n'Wild Greed palette (LOVE this black)
Red-ish glitter
Revlon Matte Vintage Lace e/s (highlight)
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'd wear it with a nude lip, but I think you probably could have guessed that one haha. I love matte colors with glitter on top! Fun color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I knew you would wear this with a nude lip haha, but a nude lip suits you. You pull off bright colors well even though you don't think you do. I would probably wear this with a nude lip, but I think a dark lip would go with it, too.

      Delete