Friday, May 4, 2012

Portfolio: LoveForFashion Fashion Show

I completely forgot to mention that I was contacted a few weeks ago to be the makeup artist for a local designer. She was displaying her work (clothes) in a charity fashion show, and her makeup artist bailed on her last minute. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and I got to work on 8 models, the mother of one of the models, and the designer, herself! She wanted her models to look different than the others, and they definitely did! These girls were super sweet and amazing to work with. I want to thank designer Sheila Scott for giving me the opportunity to work with her. I will post my "backstage" pics and some of the professional ones.

Yes, those are rhinestone lips. I wish we would've had smaller rhinestones, though.
Personally, this was my favorite look. She rocked those black lips! <3
Professional Pics Courtesy of The Art of Photography
One of the little girls I worked with
You can see her eye makeup better here
No rhinestone lips here.
The other little girl I worked with. She was ADORABLE!
All of the models excluding the little ones.
The entire group with designer Sheila Scott in front

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I had so much fun and am grateful that I had the opportunity to work with all of them. Another HUGE thank you to Sheila Scott for allowing me to be her makeup artist. I am looking forward to working with Ms. Sheila Scott again! All professional pictures were taken by Derrick Norris of The Art of Photography. And just to whore myself out a little..... check out my modelmayhem account Toshia Thrall MUA if you want to keep up with my portfolio. I'm not sure I will always post everything here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment