Friday, May 4, 2012

2 Looks: Green and Neutral/Pin-Up

Holy wow, Batman! It's May already! Can you believe it? I can't. I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything, but life has gotten in the way. I won't go into detail because it's just boring. Anyway, I haven't really been playing with my makeup lately and I've started to lose my inspiration. I may wear makeup once or twice a week now versus the everyday thing I used to do. I've also started leaning more toward neutral looks, and I need to get out of that! I miss my brights! I do have quite a few new colors from Truth or Dare Cosmetics that I still haven't played around with but REALLY need to. I am also a promoter now for TOD, so I will be starting Youtube tutorials. Anyway, on with the looks.

Green With Envy

Look at the pretty sparkles!
This look reminds me of the Green Man. I won't go into religion detail, but he is a deity. He represents spirits of the trees, foilage, and leaves. Here's a pic of him if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Products Used:
TOD Perfect Primer (LOVE this stuff)
TOD Lime-Aid e/s
TOD Lime Glitter <3
TOD Brown Sugar e/s
Urban Decay Virgin e/s
Cover Girl Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner
Maybelline Turbo Volum Express mascara
Rimmel kohl pencil in white

Pin-Up Inspired


As you can see I didn't go with the traditional red lip. I decided to use one of my new Milani Lip Flash pencils. I love these things. They go on so smooth. I'm definitely going to get more of them! I only have 2 colors right now: Hot Flash and Photo Flash. Once I get more I will do a review.

Products Used:

Eyes:
Revlon Matte e/s in Vintage Lace
Urban Decay Naked (Naked palette)
Urban Decay Buck (Naked palette)
Urban Decay Virgin (Naked Palette)
E.L.F. Gel liner in Black (OMG I LOVE this!)
Maybelline Turbo Volum Mascara
Rimmel Kohl pencil in White
Andrea Demi Lashes #105

Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Glow Foundation in Buff Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
Wet'n'Wild shimmer/blush for highlight (not sure of color)

Lips:
Milani Lip Flash pencil in Photo Flash

As I was writing this post I remembered I still need to finish my Tropical Bird Series. Geez. So, that will be the next thing I do. My next post will be inspired by the Lory:
Look at those bold colors! I'm going to have fun with this one!



Well, if you got this far thank you for reading. I will do my best to post more but I need to get my inspiration back first, haha. Maybe working on this series will help me do just that!

<3 Toshia

No comments:

Post a Comment