Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tropical Bird Series: Toucan

Long time, no post! Honestly, I've completely forgotten about blogging. Bad, I know. I've been doing a lot of looks and posting them on my Facebook page that you can find here. I post at least one look every day, sometimes more. Anyway, I'm finally getting back to my Tropical Bird series. Next up is the Toucan. I've always been fascinated by the look of the Toucan. The colors are pretty simple but still gorgeous.






Products Used:
Sugarpill Cosmetics Burning Heart Quad (Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, and Love +)
Wet'n'Wild Black
MAC Dazzlelight
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara 

Next up will be the Red-legged Honeycreeper. Honeycreepers have different colors. I choose the red-legged one because it is different. Here is the pic of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment