Monday, July 9, 2012

Update and Exciting News!

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of posts in the past few months. A lot has been going on, and those things were more important than blogging. Anywho. I have some great news! One of the models that I worked with at the fashion show in April has been contacting me to be her MUA for her photo shoots. We have completed two shoots already and we have one planned for Thursday. I only have 2 pics so far of the first shoot we did, and I'm waiting on the final pics for the most recent shoot. They were on both sides of the spectrum as far as looks go, and the one I will be doing on Thursday will be out there as well. I have been enjoying myself so much, and I am so excited that she contacted me to be her MUA. Also, I will be one of the MUAs for Little Rock Fashion Week this year and that is AMAZING! Hello! I've also applied at the nearest MAC makeup counter and I'm waiting to hear back about a position, so fingers crossed for me! I hope to have a lot more time to blog now with a lot more looks. Here are the two pics I have from the first shoot. The concept was Multiplicity. One is the actual concept and the other is just a head shot.


The point of multiplicity is to fool the eye at first glance.



This is one of the head shots from that same shoot. Neither the model nor myself has gotten anymore of the prints from this shoot.

Anyway, I would like to apologize again for the long absence but I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKKKKK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment