Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lime-Aid Scandal

Hi all! Long time no post! Up today is a look I did the other night. I haven't really been wearing much makeup and if I do it's pretty natural. My husband loves green, especially lime green, so I decided to do a look using a lime green. Once again, I pulled out my Truth or Dare Cosmetics pigments for this look. Usually when I do a lime green I pair it with purple, and that's what I did with this look. The purple I used has a fine, red glitter in it but it doesn't transfer to the eye unless you pack on the color. Anyway, this purple leans toward dark blue/black when applied to the eye. I still like the way it came out, and I experimented with a new liquid liner that I got. It's the L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense felt pen. I prefer the felt pen to the brush with liquid liners. Well, this is enough rambling. Here's the look:


Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX JEP in Milk
TOD Lime-Aid
TOD Scandal
TOD Snow
Revlon Matte Vintage Lace
Milani Liquif'eye in black
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Wet'n'Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Thanks for looking! Please let me know what you think? How do you wear lime green?

No comments:

Post a Comment